You sign in to Itslearning through KP Intra with your KP username and password. Be aware that KP Intra and Itslearning may look different if you are a student, lecturer or administrator.
In this guide we will go through:
1. Sign in to Itslearning
1.1. Go to intra.kp.dk - log in using your KP username and password. Click on 'Genveje' (1), and 'Itslearning' (2)
2. Introduction to courses
On Itslearning students have access to series of course rooms. In a course you can see news posts, teaching plans, assignments, etc. You can either have a course for a subject each term, or a course which includes all subjects during a term.
2.1. Find your courses - When you are logged onto Itslearning you will land on your homepage. On the homepage you have an overview of all of your courses. You can decide which courses you want to star (1) and which not to (2). We recommend that you star all your current courses. You can access a starred course from the homepage by clicking on the tab ‘Courses’ (3)
3. Find and navigate in your teaching plans
You can either find you teaching plans through the calendar or the by clicking on the tab 'Plans'.
3.1. Find your plans via the calendar - Click on the tab ‘Calendar’ (1). Here you can view the schedule for the courses you have marked in the column to your left (2). You mark a course by clicking on it in the column (3). If you click the icon on the bottom-right corner of the scheduled session you can see the plan for the day (4)
3.2. Find your plans via courses - Get an overview of all the course plans by clicking on the tab ‘Plans’ (1). In your plans you can find your upcoming plans (2) past plans (3) plans without a date (4) and plans divided into topics (5)
4. Notifications and messages
Itslearning sends notifications when you have new announcements or receive feedback on assignments. The messaging tool also lets you chat with fellow students, groups and your lecturers.
4.1. Notifications - See the bell icon in the top-right corner for notifications (1). Click the icon to see the most recent or click “Show all” (2)
4.2. Messaging - The messaging tool lets you send and receive messages. To access it, click on the message icon in the top-right corner (1). The quick view function shows the five most recent messages and lets you send a new one (2). Click “All messages” (3) to access the rest of the functions
5. Itslearning app
The Itslearning app provides quick access to your content via your smartphone. Push notifications are particularly useful, instantly notifying you of new messages or notices in any of your courses.
Download the app and specify "Københavns Professionshøjskole" as your school.
5.1. How to use the app - When logged in to the Itslearning app, you will find the navigation menu at the bottom of the screen.
1. Home: Provides an overview of the latest activities in your courses. Notifications are shown on the bell icon in the top-right corner.
2. Courses: Lists your courses. Next to each course, you will find information about when they were last updated and the number of new items. When you visit a course, you will see the latest notices, updates, assignments, events, plans, resources, status and follow-ups, as well as the names of the participants.
3. Tasks: Compiles an overview of your upcoming tasks in all of your courses. You can access tasks and respond directly via the app.
4. Calendar: Shows your upcoming scheduled events. Click on an event to see more details and access relevant materials.
5. Messages: Using “Messages”, you can chat with fellow students and your lecturer(s). To write a new message, click “+” in the top-right corner. Please note that if you address the message to multiple recipients, you will automatically open a single thread for all of them.
Remember to turn the English captions on.
Do you need help?
You can always receive help from Basen Online by writing a ticket on basen.kp.dk.